The community at Integral CrossFit is small but committed to their fitness. The small class size–no more than 10–allows the Coaches space and time to work with you as you need it. We program your warmups and workouts for you, instruct you in the movements for every class, offer nutritional guidance, if desired, and advice on how to approach the workout. We’ll also guide you through scaling your workouts to meet your goals and fitness, and monitor your progress. Every time you walk in the door you are greeted by the Coaches and your fellow Athletes. We are not a typical gym where you pay to come in and use the equipment–and they hope you don’t– so please don’t compare our pricing to theirs (we have a very active Truant Officer who will contact you if you’re not coming in).
You’ll notice that our pricing has a “commitment” associated with it. There are No Contracts to sign, after you’re first month with us you can tell us if you like us enough to stick around and for how long. After this your new fee will be the one you committed to. If you leave before the commitment is met we’ll simply bill you the difference.
- Unlimited group classes: $185 month to month, $175 6 month commitment, $165 year commitment
- Experienced CrossFit athletes (most provide a reference or test out of OnRamp): First Month $135.
- Couples and groups $165 month-month autopay.
Four Classes a Week
- Three weekday and a Saturday class: $175 month to month, $165 6 month commitment , $150 one year comittment
- Two weekday and a Saturday class: $135
- OnRamp plus 2 weeks Unlimited: $185
- Private OnRamp: $240
- Individual Training Session, 60min. $75/session.